With years of Martial arts under our belt and wrestling is considered a form of Martial Arts- it is fitting that we combined the two sports in one. This singlet is also a dedication to one of our future wrestlers named Kai who was born the year of the Snake!
The Tri-Titan’s custom Sublimated singlet comes with a perfect blend of Polyester and Spandex for optimal comfort and durability. The 4-way stretch material moves with the body to support the most agile athletes, while being held together with our double-stitched, and flat locked stretch threads. Our ink is dyed deep into the fabric to ensure a strong, saturated color, even when stretched out.
- Lightweight and comfortable on the skin
- Durable stretched fabric- Polyester and Spandex for flexible power moves
- Flatlock seams and double stitched for comfort and durability, no bulge at the seams
- Quick dry, wrinkle free, shrink resistant
- Sublimated ink to fabric- No fade, crack, or peel
- 80% Polyester/Lycra
- 20% Spandex
- Stretch threads